Friday, July 30, 2010

first blog..

umm.. since i have no idea about how to actually write a blog, i will go searching how to while i distract you with the picture of Akira (not a dog, not a horse, but Akira) that i drew with my eyes closed.

eeh, i guess i'm supposed to talk about how my life is? i don't know. i'm nervous because of this talent show thing that i entered without even thinking. (i'm singing Zetsubou no Oka, if anyone wants to know). i think you'll be able to hear the show here
, i don't know. it's bed time now ._.

~minami

2 comments:

  1. Bleeuuhh.. I actually wrote something here but I had to log in and then everything disappeared ='[
    You can discuss your thoughts about replacing whipped cream in cakes with mayonnaise.
    And heeey - What time should I be listening to hear you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuu~ don't make me hungry! xD
    and i'm not usre when i'll be on now, but it's going to be sometime after 9:30 (1:30am for you)
    when i find out i'll get yutaka to post on the forum on my profile :3

    ReplyDelete