Monday, August 9, 2010

fire

i went to a scout camp on the weekend.. not as fun as i'd expected it to be. hardly got to see yutaka ._.
but i was so tired i slept until 3:30pm today, so maybe i enjoyed it a little.

it's been hard to tell dreams from reality lately. my dreams feel real and my reality feels fake. it's been pretty confusing.




..


edit;

"the miracle of meeting by chance". "the red string" (of fate).
such things exist, right?

they have to.


this music, infiltrating my ears and mind. why does it feel different? it sounds like the two stereo tracks have been separated. as though a bit of each was played into both ears but now completely isolated.
why is that?

why does being alone make me so depressed? it never used to.

sitting here in my armwarmers, reading messages and conversations i've had. things like this never used to make me feel so..

melancholy.


call it teenage angst or whatever, but sometimes i swear that word was created for me. even if today is somehow a bit different.


or maybe i'm just moody or something today..




i must sound insane to the people reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment